Tuesday 15 November 2011

EXCITING NEWS

So, two bits of exciting news for y'all.
First- Ive designed a Kids room Mural for the Nudgee Beach Hotel as requested from the Venue Manager. This is so exciting for me because I get to paint physically and digitally! I will upload the pic soon, just gotta finish it first!

2nd piece of exciting news! One of my lecturers asked if anyone would be interested in teaching animation to grades 4-6 and I immediatly put up my hand! Im working with one other of my classmates and we have an excellent lesson plan already! Its very exciting and I cant wait to teach the kids about something that i love! I hope they love it too!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete