Saturday 28 April 2012

BAKING!!

Ultimate Noms!


Most people who know me, know that I love baking! Mostly sweet stuff because I have a massive sweet tooth :) So I thought I might share with you some of my cakes and cupcakes I've made over the last couple of years. Enjoy!




Oreo Cookie Cupcakes

Marshmellow Swirl Cupcakes

As above

 Polar Bear Cupcakes!

Complete with a mini donut as the head

and coconut fur :3

Mini assorted cupcakes


Whoopie Pie Cake

Rainbow Cupcakes


Peanut Butter choc cupcakes

GIANT CUPCAKE OF YUMMINESS!

Apple Cupcakes (vanilla flavour)


Nutella Cake- Thanks to Nigella Lawson for this gem

Cupcake Cones!

1 comment:

  1. Oh god gurl! why on earth do we even go to the cupcake parlour?! can't wait till i can eat these with u every morning :D xx

    ReplyDelete