Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's time to invest in my future.

holey ephinany. I need to start investing in my future because the more and more I work as a waitress/barista, the more and more I just want to get out of hospitality.
I've been checking out a couple of blogs lately and Im so inspired to do just do my own thing as a freelancer.

I've worked out that I need Toonboom Pro- $900 (on sale at  the moment wahoo!)
Adobe Creative suite (web and design version) ($1800-ouch)
A new computey ($1000)
and of course, a Cintiq- ($2500-mega ouch)

so thats a whole lotta monies but I want to go talk to a Tax agent to see what I can claim as I have an ABN.

There is work out there in Brissy, you just hae to keep looking. And when some interest comes along, it creates an Ephinany that holey crap- I can start earning money now.

So that's my rant for today, in the mean time, I leave you with a little something. PANDAS ARE CUTE! (inspired by the sneezing panda on youtube- crap thats funny)



No comments:

Post a Comment