Saturday 12 May 2012

MOVING!?!

Holy Moly. I applied for a job as a 2D animator for a family owned business and after few emails and a face to face meeting, its all going ahead.

I am so excited for this job, you have no idea! Its such an amazing opportunity for a recent uni graduate so how can  I not be!

I'm moving down to the Gold Coast (lucky my aunty said I can bunk with her) which is good because I can always come back on the weekends. The only thing is, I will miss my animals and family. But everything is falling into place and Im so lucky!

I'll keep you updated- I start on the 21st!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, so.. I guess your life will completely change soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's changing in a good way- so excited. Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete